Recipe: Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
Start your morning with delicious chicken parmesan sandwich.
•1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
• 4 Slices of Chicken (boneless)
• 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
• ¼ cup Mayonnaise
• 4 Large Buns (sliced into halves)
• ½ tsp Basil Leaves
• ½ tsp Pepper
• Coat the chicken slices in mayonnaise and bake them until tender and crisp.
• Now combine cheese and mayonnaise in a bowl.
• Apply lavish amounts of the mixture on the bun slices.
• Put tomato slices, salt and pepper.
• Layer with baked chicken slices, top with bun halves.
• Bake for 3-4 minutes.