Recipe: Chicken Pulao
It’s sumptuous and very easy to make.
Boneless chicken,1 1/2 inch pieces(600 grams)
Basmati rice,soaked(1 1/2 cups)
Red chilli powder (1 teaspoon)
Ginger paste(2 tablespoons)
Garlic paste (2 tablespoons)
Cumin seeds(1 teaspoon)
Cinnamon (2 inch stick)
Onions,sliced (2 medium)
Tomatoes,chopped (3 medium)
Chicken stock (3 cups)
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add half red chilli powder, salt, half the ginger paste, half the garlic paste and mix.
Keep it in the refrigerator for fifteen to twenty minutes to marinate.
Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, cloves, green cardamoms, bay leaves and cinnamon. Sauté till fragrant. Add onions and sauté till lightly browned.
Add the remaining ginger paste, garlic paste and red chilli powder. Stir and sauté for two minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt, yogurt and continue to sauté for two minutes.
Add rice, marinated chicken pieces and coriander leaves and mix well.
Add chicken stock and bring it to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and let it cook till both the chicken and rice are done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'