Recipe: Chicken Stir Fry
Enjoy the most popular dish served in restaurants with an easy to make recipe.
• 1/2 kg boneless skinless chicken breast halves
• 3 tbsp Cornstarch
• 2 tbsp Soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
• 3 tbsp Cooking oil, divided
• 2 Cups Broccoli florets
• 1 Cup Sliced celery (1/2 inch pieces)
• 1 Cup Thinly sliced carrots
• 1 Small Onion, cut into wedges
• 1 Cup Water
• Cut chicken into strips; place in a resalable plastic bag.
• Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
• In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; stir-fry chicken until no longer pink, for about 3-5 minutes.
• Remove and keep warm.
• Add remaining oil; stir- fry broccoli, celery, carrots and onion for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
• Add water.
• Return chicken to pan.
• Deep fry until thickened and bubbly.
• Serve hot.