Recipe: Chicken Tikka
Those rich, juicy chicken tikkas can be made at home by following this simple recipe.
• 500 gms Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 tbsp Tomato paste
• 2 tbsp Lemon juice
• 2 tsp Ground coriander
• 2 tsp Curry Powder
• 1/2 tsp Paprika
• 2 cups plain Yoghurt
• 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
• 1 inch Fresh Ginger (chopped)
• 2 tsp Ground cumin
• 3 tbsp Butter
• Mix all ingredients except chicken together in a bowl.
• Refrigerate overnight.
• Add chicken (cut in cubes) and marinate it in the above-mentioned bowl.
• Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
• Bring chicken to room temperature and skewer on bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
• Place on baking tray and bake in oven for 45 minutes.
• 3 tbsp of butter can be drizzled over for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Serve hot with chutney and onion rings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' Bhansali's most precious project: Ranveer Singh
- Netflix renews 'Grace And Frankie' for season two
- Kriti finds Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka stylish
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- 'Umrao Jaan' director Muzaffar Ali wraps up 'Jaanisaar'
- Box-office success needed to encourage women helmers: Sarandon
- Katy Perry, John Mayer dating again?
- Taapsee Pannu to don khaki in Selvaraghavan's 'Kaan'
- Lindsay Lohan may complete community service on time
- Jennifer Lopez debuts short hair
- Recipe: Summer Mango Cooler
- Recipe: Tender Coconut Mocktail
- Summer Drink Recipe: Savona Fuzz
- Summer drink recipe: Southern Belle
- Recipe: Blueberry lemonade
- Recipe: Cucumber lemonade
- Recipe: Jeera Lassi
- Recipe: Orange Slush
- Recipe: Melon Slush
- Recipe: Cucumber raita
- Recipe: Cold coffee with ice-cream
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?