Recipe: Chili Beans with Peanuts
Try out this easy to make recipe.
1 pound green beans
2 tbsp peanut oil
2 cloves garlic, slightly crushed
2 (2-inch) dried hot chili peppers
2 tbsp raw blanched peanuts
1 tsp chili oil
Place beans in a strainer and pour boiling water over them for 5 seconds, drain well, pat very dry, and set aside.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds. Pour in oil and heat for 20 seconds.
Add garlic and chili peppers and stir-fry for 10 seconds(do not let garlic burn). Add beans and peanuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Toss with chili oil and serve immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut