Recipe: Chilli Chicken
• 1 kg Boneless Chicken
• 20 Green chilies
• 15 tsp White vinegar
• 150 gms Corn flour
• 100 gms Refined oil
• 5 tsp Tomato sauce
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 10 tsp Soya sauce
• 20 Cloves garlic
• 5 tsp Chilli sauce
• Salt to taste
• Water as required
How to make
For at least four hours, soak the boneless chicken pieces in white vinegar.
Make a smooth batter of the corn flour and water.
Take the soaked chicken pieces out of the vinegar.
Dip them in corn flour batter and fry till it turns golden brown.
In a non-stick pan, heat 1/ 2 teaspoons of refined oil.
Add caramelized sugar and add the sliced garlic.
Add the fried chicken pieces.
Add all the sauces (soya, chilli, tomato) one by one.
Cook the whole thing for 5- 10 minutes.
Add the slitted green chillies over the preparation.
Pic Courtesy: sumanjsingh.wordpress.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya