Recipe: Chilli Paneer
Thickly sliced onions
Capsicum cut into thick strips
Sliced green chillies
How To Make:
1. Cut the cottage cheese into medium sized chunks.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a pan, roll the pieces of cheese in some of cornflour and deep fry on medium flame until the edges turn brown.
3. Mix the remaining cornflour in half a cup of water.
4. Heat two-tablespoon oil in a pan, add the garlic and stir-fry for half a minute.
5. Add the onion, capsicums and green chillies and continue to stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Add the fried cheese and stir in the vegetable stock.
7. Add salt and soya sauce and mix well.
8. Add the cornflour mixture and cook on high flame, stirring and tossing until the sauce thickens to coat the cheese and the vegetables.
9. Serve hot.