Recipe: Chilli Paneer
Thickly sliced onions
Capsicum cut into thick strips
Sliced green chillies
How To Make:
1. Cut the cottage cheese into medium sized chunks.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a pan, roll the pieces of cheese in some of cornflour and deep fry on medium flame until the edges turn brown.
3. Mix the remaining cornflour in half a cup of water.
4. Heat two-tablespoon oil in a pan, add the garlic and stir-fry for half a minute.
5. Add the onion, capsicums and green chillies and continue to stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
6. Add the fried cheese and stir in the vegetable stock.
7. Add salt and soya sauce and mix well.
8. Add the cornflour mixture and cook on high flame, stirring and tossing until the sauce thickens to coat the cheese and the vegetables.
9. Serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Witch hunting to be subject of new Assamese film
- Alia Bhatt teams up with mother for new ad
- Sonakshi Sinha's singing performance at IIFA a 'dream come true'
- IBFW 2015 to start on July 15, go beyond metros
- Khloe ready to finalise divorce from Lamar Odom
- 'San Andreas' review: This temblor is worth watching
- Neelesh Misra to scrutinise Indian governance in 'Ramrajya'
- 'Socially appealing' show attracts Amol Palekar back to TV
- 28 years of 'Mr. India' and Anil Kapoor still looks the same
- Shoojit Sircar is terrific: Yami Gautam
- Sonu Nigam teams up with Sandesh Shandilya for 'Chalk n Duster'
- Recipe: Mixed Berry cheese cake
- Recipe: Chocolate ganache cake
- Recipe: Blueberry Pie
- Recipe: Simple Red Velvet Mousse
- Valentine's special recipe: Vanilla Strawberry Tart
- Valentine special recipe: White Chocolate cheese cake
- Valentine special recipe: Brownie Bottom Cheese Cake
- Valentine special recipe: Chocolate Raspberry cake
- Recipe: Cucumber and Cranberry Pancake
- Recipe: Oreo Cup cakes
- Recipe: Crispy Sabudana Pancakes
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- DNA: Govt claims no power shortage, but India looms in darkness
- Street food in Delhi contains high levels of faecal matter
- DNA: Pentagon report says Beijing accelerates land reclamation in South China Sea
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- CBSE Board Results 2015: Class 10 Results to be declared on May 28 on cbse.nic.in
- Heatwave toll in Andhra Pradesh reaches 1,490
- Maggi noodles likely to face ban in India, FSSAI orders sample examination