Recipe: Chinese fried rice
Try this quick-to-make recipe, which requires little effort and ensures incredible taste.
200 gm Leeks
200 gm Carrots
200 gm Cabbage
200 gm Onions
50 gm Cellery
4 pieces Eggs
100 ml Salad oil
100 ml Tomato ketchup
40-50 ml Soyabean sauce
225 gm Prawns/Chicken
a pinch Turmeric
Salt to taste
1. Prepare fried rice and cook till three fourth is done.
2. Shell prawns, remove intestines. Wash thoroughly, smear with turmeric, salt and fry. Cut the prawns/chicken into cubes.
3. Shred the vegetables. Heat oil. Add vegetables and sauté.
4. Add broken eggs and scramble.
5. Add meat and rice. Fry for a few minutes. Add sauces. Cover and cook.
6. Serve it with chilli sauce or capsicum salad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Charlie Weber marries fiancee
- Dharmendra is fit and fine: Esha Deol
- Taylor Swift concert wristband save three teenagers' lives
- Perry, Mayer not serious about each other?
- Kendrick Lamar wants to be positive role model
- Taylor Swift asks Calvin Harris to move in
- Feel fortunate that Ranveer and I get along well: Arjun
- When Chris Pratt turned rickshaw-puller
- Tracy Morgan appears in public for first time since settlement
- Miley Cyrus flaunts her bosom
- Khloe Kardashian's boutique to offer personal styling
- Recipe: Summer Potato Salad
- Recipe: Orange Slush
- Recipe: Melon Slush
- Recipe: Roasted Asparagus
- Recipe: Cold coffee with ice-cream
- Recipe: Watermelon Slush
- Recipe: Chocolate Milk Shake
- Recipe: Homemade Mango Colada
- Recipe: Spanish Valencia Prawns
- Recipe: Chinese sichuan chicken
- Recipe: Poutine Cheesy Jalapeno
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Islamic State attracts young recruits with free honeymoon, stipend for family
- MSBSHSE Class XII HSC results 2015: Maharashtra Class 12th Board results declared on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation