Recipe: Chinese fried rice
Try this quick-to-make recipe, which requires little effort and ensures incredible taste.
200 gm Leeks
200 gm Carrots
200 gm Cabbage
200 gm Onions
50 gm Cellery
4 pieces Eggs
100 ml Salad oil
100 ml Tomato ketchup
40-50 ml Soyabean sauce
225 gm Prawns/Chicken
a pinch Turmeric
Salt to taste
1. Prepare fried rice and cook till three fourth is done.
2. Shell prawns, remove intestines. Wash thoroughly, smear with turmeric, salt and fry. Cut the prawns/chicken into cubes.
3. Shred the vegetables. Heat oil. Add vegetables and sauté.
4. Add broken eggs and scramble.
5. Add meat and rice. Fry for a few minutes. Add sauces. Cover and cook.
6. Serve it with chilli sauce or capsicum salad.