Recipe: Chinese Mushrooms
Mushrooms are not just delicious but also good for heart and a boon for dieters as they are low in carbs. Try out this easy to make recipe.
• 2 tbsp Corn Flour
• 2 ½ tbsp Soya Sauce
• ¼ tsp Chilli Powder
• 1 Green Chilli (finely chopped)
• 4 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
• 1 cup Spring Onion Greens (finely chopped)
• 1 cup Mushroom (cut into halves)
• 1 tsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Take 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl and mix corn flour.
• Add soya sauce to this mixture and keep it aside.
• Take a non-stick pan and heat oil in it.
• Add green chilli and chopped garlic to the heated oil.
• Saute for 2 minutes and then add mushrooms and salt.
• Again sauté for a few minutes.
• Now add the already made soya sauce and corn flour mixture.
• Keep stirring till the mushrooms get properly mixed with the sauce.
• Add the spring onion green, red chilli powder and mix properly.
• Serve hot.