Recipe: Chinese Potato Salad
Make this healthy, mouthwatering salad by trying out this simple recipe.
6 medium red potatoes cut into chunks
5-6 tablespoons rice vinegar
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese light soy sauce
11/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, according to taste
3/4 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon chilli paste
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 ribs celery chopped on the diagonal
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 stalk bok choy shredded
1/4 cup chopped spring onions
Whisk rice vinegar, olive oil, light and dark soy sauce, Asian sesame oil, sugar, chile paste and garlic in a bowl.
Mix in the olive oil slowly.
Cover and refrigerate while preparing the potatoes.
Take the potatoes, salt and enough water and boil.
Cover and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
Whisk the dressing.
Add it to the potatoes in a large bowl.
Toss to mix thoroughly.
Allow the potatoes to cool.
Mix the remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Stir the salad again before serving.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi
- Film industry has always been leftist: Anurag Basu
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival