Recipe: Chinese Samosa
1 cup Noodles (boiled)
1 carrot (grated)
2 onions (sliced)
2 cup cabbage (shredded)
1 tsp Soy Sauce
½ tsp Ajinomoto
2 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1 cup Maida
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Oil
Water to knead
How to make Chinese Samosa
To make filling, heat some oil in a pan, and add cabbage, onions, carrot and ajinomoto to it. Cook till the vegetables become tender.
Now add noodles, soy sauce and salt to the above mixture and stir it well.
After 2-3 minutes, put off the gas flame.
To make dough, mix maida, warm oil and salt in a thick bottomed vessel. Add water occasionally to the above till the dough becomes a slightly stiff.
Cover the dough with a moist cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
After the due time, take the dough and roll out small circles of 5’’ diameters from it.
Cut each circle into two halves and run a moist finger along the diameter. Join the edges of each semi-circle to make a cone.
Place a tbsp of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
Repeat the same procedure for the remaining circles.
Now deep fry these stuffed cones in oil on low to medium flame till they turn light brown.
Chinese Samosa is ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks