Recipe: Choco Rolls
Indulge in the heavenly taste of Choco Rolls!
1 Tin Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1-1/2 cups Grated Coconut
3/4 cups Crushed Nuts
1 cup Crushed Marie Biscuits
Mix together all the ingredients in a pan.
Heat it on medium heat, stirring frequently.
When it starts thickening and comes in a lump, turn off the heat.
Make cylindrical shaped rolls out of the mixture.
Wrap each roll carefully in cling film.
Keep the wrapped rolls in refrigerator for about an hour.
After the due time, take the rolls out of the fridge. Remove the cling film from them and cut each roll into slices.
Choco Roll is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Comedy Nights With Kapil' cast in new PETA campaign
- Neetu Kapoor celebrates birthday with grand-daughter
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ clears censor scanner with five cuts!
- Watch: Meet aspiring terrorists Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat in ‘Bangistan’
- Check out: Trailer of ‘Gour Hari Dastaan- - The Freedom File’