Dig into these delectable choco rolls.
• 1 Tin Condensed Milk
• 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
• 3 cups Grated Coconut
• 3/4 cups Crushed Nuts
• 1 cup Crushed Marie Biscuits
• Mix together all the ingredients in a pan. Save some coconut to fill in between the roll.
• Heat on medium heat. Keep stirring.
• When it starts thickening , turn off the heat. Take some mixture in the palm of your hand, flatten it and fill some coconut.
• Now roll it into a cylindrical shape. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining mixture.
• Wrap each rolls carefully in cling film.
• Keep the wrapped rolls in refrigerator for about an hour.
• Take out the rolls, remove the cling film from them and cut each roll into slices.