Recipe: Choco Rolls
Dig into these delectable choco rolls.
• 1 Tin Condensed Milk
• 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
• 3 cups Grated Coconut
• 3/4 cups Crushed Nuts
• 1 cup Crushed Marie Biscuits
• Mix together all the ingredients in a pan. Save some coconut to fill in between the roll.
• Heat on medium heat. Keep stirring.
• When it starts thickening , turn off the heat. Take some mixture in the palm of your hand, flatten it and fill some coconut.
• Now roll it into a cylindrical shape. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining mixture.
• Wrap each rolls carefully in cling film.
• Keep the wrapped rolls in refrigerator for about an hour.
• Take out the rolls, remove the cling film from them and cut each roll into slices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhai-Bhai! Shah Rukh Khan CYCLING with Salman Khan will wash away your morning blues
- Planning a trip to Madrid – Here’s what you need to know about the Spanish capital
- Planning a monsoon wedding? Here’s a perfect guide for you
- Size 'DOES' matter in bedroom, says new research
- Shocking! Women to swap men for sex robots by 2025