Recipe: Chocolate Burfi
Check out Chocolate Burfi this festive season.
1 Kg Grated Khoya
300 gms Sugar
2 tsp Green cardamon powder
50 gms Chocolate Powder
Take one kg of grated khoya and dry roast it in kadai.
Add sugar and cook further.
Add green cardamon powder mix well.
Divide equally it in to two parts.
Mix chocolate in first part.
Flatten both the parts sepatrately and lightly place chocolate part over the while one.
Cut into diamond shape. Decorate with silver foil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!