Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy these yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1 cup flour
-1/8 tsp salt
-1/4 cup light butter, softened
-1/2 tsp sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
-1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
-1/3 cup "semi sweet" choc chips
-2 large egg whites
-Take one spoon of flour into a dry measuring cup, level with a knife.
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
-Cream butter and brown sugar with a mixer at medium speed until it turns light and fluffy.
-Slowly add granulated sugar and mix well.
- Add cocoa and egg whites and mix properly. Slowly add flour mixture, mixing until blended and stir in chocolate chips.
-Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
-Cool on pans for 2 minutes or until firm. Remove cookies from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar