Recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 Cup flavored shortening
1/4 Cup white sugar
1/4 Cup brown sugar
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 Cups flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
2 Cups milk chocolate chips
1 tsp Salt
How to make Chocolate chip Cookie
Mix butter, flavored shortening, white sugar and brown sugar in a bowl.
Keep stirring it till it turns fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs one by one into the mixture and stir in vanilla.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt into the mixture.
Fold this mixture in the chocolate chips.
Place it on greased cookie sheets.
Bake it at 350degrees in a preheated oven for 10 minutes till it turns brown.
Keep it for cooling.
Chocolate chip cookies are ready to be eaten.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi's 'Azhar' teases crosses 1 million views!
- Indian stories need global exposure: 'Lunchbox' director Ritesh Batra
- Ricky Martin believes in `connect before marriage
- Criminal Mustafa Dossa conducts model audition inside court premises
- Kangana's midas touch: 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns` racing fast towards Rs 100 crore
- Amitabh Bachchan in trouble over 'poem', slapped Rs 1 crore notice
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- Chris Pine in talks to play Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'
- Liam Neeson most-liked celebrity endorser
- U2 tour manager Dennis Sheehan dies in LA hotel
- Subhash Ghai to receive IIFA Lifetime Achievement award 2015
- Winter Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella Pizettes
- Recipe: Dahi mutton
- Recipe: Tlayudas with Pulled Lamb
- Recipe: Jumbo Shrimps al Cognac
- Recipe: Vegetarian Pulao
- Ramnavami special recipe: Methi rice
- Recipe: Aloo Kasuri Methi
- Christmas Special recipe - Chicken and leek pie
- Christmas special recipe: Chicken Scallopini
- Recipe: Paneer Butter Masala
- Recipe: Lemon Rice
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- BBV: What challenges lie ahead of Modi govt?
- DNA analysis of rising water crisis in India!
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- Check mahresult.nic.in for Maharashtra HSC Result 2015 to be announced at 1 pm on May 27
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt