Recipe: Chocolate chip muffins
How about baking your favourite choco-chip muffins at home?
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup light-brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (11 1/2 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease twelve muffin cups.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Now bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
Cool for 5 minutes.
Remove from tins to finish cooling.
Serve warm or completely cool.
These muffins freeze well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions