Recipe: Chocolate Cookies
Christmas is incomplete without the traditional chocolate cookies. Try out this easy to make recipe.
• 450 gm Semi sweet Chocolate
• 1-1/2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
• 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
• 10 tbsp Butter
• 2 tsp Instant Coffee Granules
• 4 Eggs
• 1/2 cup White Sugar
• 1 tsp Salt
•Melt chocolate in the microwave, stir until smooth.
•Sift together baking powder, flour, cocoa and salt; set aside.
•In a bowl, cream butter with brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
•Beat in eggs taking one at a time, then stir in vanilla and coffee granules until well blended.
•Using a wooden spoon, stir in melted chocolate.
•Then stir in the dry ingredients until it blends well.
•Cover, and allow it to stand for half an hour.
•Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
•Place two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
•Roll dough into walnut sized balls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
•Then, it bake it for ten minutes in the preheated oven. Cookies will still be very soft because of the chocolate.
•Let the cookies cool for ten minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Robin Wright, Ben Foster call off their engagement again?
- Barack Obama visits federal prison in trailer of 'Fixing The System'
- Robert Downey Jr celebrates 10th wedding anniversary
- Shraddha, director Shujaat great additions to Rock On 2: Arjun
- Venice Film Festival premiere of Scorsese's short cancelled