Recipe: Chocolate Lava Cake
Chocolate Lava cake which has suddenly become popular due to an advertisement campaign by a pizza company is actually a delectable French dessert and can be made at home. Try this simple recipe.
2/3 Dark Chocolate Bars
1/2 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup flour
• Take a small vessel and put the butter and chocolate in it, leaving 4-5 cube pieces aside.
• Place it in the microwave and allow to melt.
• Remove from the oven and add sugar. Stir well.
• Leave it aside for 10 minutes, till the mixture cools down.
• Add eggs and flour and beat the mixture thoroughly.
• Now, take two cup-cake size baking tins and grease them with butter.
• Add the batter in equal amounts in both the cups.
• Insert 2 cube pieces of chocolate at the bottom of each cup and let it cool for about 15 minutes.
• Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
• Bake the cup-cakes for 10 mints, till the batter rises a little.
• Hold a plate from the open end of the tin and invert it in your plate.
• Serve hot.