Recipe: Chocolate Mint Cookies
Chocolate with mint gives a unique flavour. Try out this easy to make recipe.
• 3/4 cup butter
• 1 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
• 3 tablespoons water
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 2 large eggs
• 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Green mint wafers
In a saucepan over low heat, cook butter, sugar and water until butter is melted.
Add chocolate chips and stir until partially melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Pour into a large mixer bowl and let stand 15 minutes to cool. Mix at high speed and beat in eggs one at a time. Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients.
Mix until just blended.
Cover dough tightly with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour until dough is easy to handle.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Line 2 cookie sheets with foil.
Roll teaspoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake 15 minutes.
Cookies should come out of the oven looking slightly underdone. They will crisp when cool.
Immediately after taking them out of the oven, place one mint wafer on top of each cookie. Allow mints to soften.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian artist showcases paintings in Egypt
- Biennale foundation to chose curator for 2016 edition
- I hope after 'Quantico', Indian actors are taken seriously: Priyanka Chopra
- TV show 'Maharana Pratap' completes two years
- Anas Rashid injured on 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' set
- Sarabjit Singh's sister Dalbir Kaur visits 'Veera' set
- Darshan Raval to do cameo in 'Badtameez Dil'
- Check out: Salman Khan goes across the border in 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' teaser
- Want to imbibe Anil's dedication, passion for work: Arjun Kapoor
- Veteran actor Dharmendra hospitalised
- Ajay Devgn to light up box office on Diwali 2016, 2017
- Recipe: Chocolate ganache cake
- Recipe: Blueberry Pie
- Recipe: Sweet Vermicelli
- Recipe: Besan aur badam ke ladoo
- Recipe: Coconut Ladoo
- Recipe: Simple Red Velvet Mousse
- Valentine's special recipe: Vanilla Strawberry Tart
- Valentine special recipe: Chocolate Raspberry cake
- Thanksgiving Recipe: Pear Pie
- Recipe: Melting chocolate sponge pudding
- Recipe: Apple Muffin
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- Zee Media Exclusive: The plight of yoga expert Tejaswi Sharma
- Woman denied flat in Mumbai for being a Muslim
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced today
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- First look: Salman Khan steals thunder in `Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- Check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 10 Result 2015
- mahresult.nic.in updated with MSBSHSE Maharashtra HSC Class XII Result 2015
- Manmohan Singh defends himself on 2G charge, slams Modi govt for 'carbon copy' schemes
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Sonia Gandhi 'unconstitutional authority' during UPA: PM Narendra Modi
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Reservation stir: Five percent job quota to Gujjars unlikely, hints Rajasthan govt
- PMO website revamped, now send e-mail to PM Modi directly
- Death toll climbs to over 1400 as intense heatwave continues in India