Recipe: Chocolate Nut Pie
Want a snack? Try these amazing chocolate nut pies.
3 cups of sugar
7 teaspoons of cocoa
4 eggs, beaten
1 large can of carnation milk
1 stick of butter, softened
1 teaspoon of vanilla
2 cups of coconut
1 cup of chopped pecans
A dash of salt
3 (9") unbaked pie shells
Combine the sugar, cocoa, and the eggs and mix well.
Add the milk and the softened butter.
Fold in the vanilla, coconut, pecans, and salt.
Pour the mixture into the 3 unbaked pie shells and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West almost killed while hiking
- No point in fighting ageing, says George Clooney
- Alia Bhatt turns vegetarian!
- 'San Andreas' to release in Hindi and English on May 29
- Khloe Kardashian draws criticism for wearing niqab
- I was wrong to start fight with Tyson Beckford: Chris Brown
- My ambition is to be honourable family man: Ranveer Singh
- Sandeepa to perform Jackie Chan inspired stunts in '7 Hours...'
- Ranbir Kapoor is a fantastic actor: Aamir Khan
- Select viewers to watch 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani' before its release
- Tabu replaces Rekha in 'Fitoor'?
- Recipe: Chocolate-strawberry rissotto
- Recipe: White and dark Chocolate buttons and Olive Panini
- Poila Baisakh special recipe: Dudh Puli Pitha
- Baisakhi special recipe: Makhanna Kheer
- Baisakhi special recipe: Coconut Laddoo
- Recipe: Blueberry Pie
- Recipe: Crepes
- Recipe: Fruit custard
- Holi special recipe: Kesari Malai Peda
- Apricot tarts with honey cream
- Maha Shivaratri Special recipe: Mewa ki Kheer with nuts
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- CBSE 10th Results 2015 to be declared on May 27
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Is there life after death?
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM