Recipe: Chocolate Pudding
Celebrate Mothers’s day by making this delightful pudding for your mom.
• 1cup Dark chocolate, chopped
• 1/2 cup Milk
• 1 cup Fresh Bread Crumbs
• 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
• 1 tbsp Sugar
• 1/2 cup Condensed milk
• 1 tsp Vanilla essence
• 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
• Melt the dark chocolate in a pan, add milk and mix well.
• Add the bread crumbs to it. Mix well and keep aside. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
• Add the condensed milk, vanilla essence, walnuts and dark chocolate mixture. Mix well.
• Pour this mixture into a greased cake tin, cover it with a foil paper.
• Put the cake tin in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
• Unmould, cut and serve hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Bill Cosby drops breach Of contract lawsuit against accuser
- Dia Mirza directs film on tigers, nature conservation
- Irresistibly handsome as always – Check out Hrithik Roshan as Sarman in brand new ‘Mohenjo Daro’ poster
- Amitabh Bachchan calls for educating Aanganwadis about Hepatitis
- Kasol - Rejuvenate yourself with serenity, peace in the nature's lap