Recipe: Citrus Chicken
Try this delicious recipe for Sunday lunch!
4 skinless boneless chicken br
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp fresh basil
1/4 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
3 tbsp fresh orange juice
1/4 cup white wine
3 tbsp lowfat banana yogurt
In a small bowl, mix together salt, paprika, basil, rosemary and pepper; sprinkle over chicken.
In non-stick frying pan, place butter and melt over medium heat.
Add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on all sides.
In small bowl, mix together lemon, lime and orange juices; add wine and stir to blend.
Pour over chicken in pan, cover reduce heat to low and simmer about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease. Remove chicken to warm dish.
Into pan drippings, slowly stir yogurt; heat about 1 minute and pour over chicken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'