Recipe: Classic Chocolate Cake
Try this delicious weekend dessert!
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 c. strawberry apple butter
1 tsp. vanilla
5 tbsp. milk
3/4 c. Fudge Sweet Topping
5 tbsp. Fruit Sweet
2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
Combine eggs, butter, strawberry apple butter and vanilla. Place the
covered jar of Fudge Sweet into hot water to thin. Add the milk,
Fudge Sweet and Fruit Sweet to the butter mixture. Sift the flour and
baking soda together and blend with the wet mixture. Pour into two
greased and floured 9? round tins or equivalent. Bake at 350 degrees
for 40 minutes. Cool. Top with whipped cream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'