Recipe: Coconut Cookies
Try out this yummy cookie.
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
Cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
Beat in the egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Gradually blend in the flour mixture, then mix in the coconut.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven or until lightly toasted. Cool on wire racks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show