Recipe: Coconut Custard Pie
Take 1/2 cup of butter
1-1/2 cups of sugar
2 tsp of flour
Need 2 eggs
1 cup of milk
1 cup of flaked coconut
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
Start with heating the oven to 350 degrees F.
Followed by beating together the butter, sugar, and eggs. Blend in flour. Mix in 1/2 cup of milk at a time. Add 1 cup coconut and vanilla, and mix well.
After the mixture gets thick, put it in the pie shell. Sprinkle with additional coconut before baking.
Bake for about 40 to 50 minutes.
When the dish gets set, cut it in slices.
Your dish is ready to serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan