Recipe: Coconut Custard
¾ cup Sugar
½ cup All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
Salt (to taste)
3 cups Milk
3 Egg Yolks
2 tbsp Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
½ cup Coconut (grated)
2 tbsp Coconut Flakes (for decorating)
How to make Coconut Custard
Take sugar, flour, salt and milk in a saucepan.
Cook it on low a flame for 20 minutes, or until it thickens. Stir the mix continuously.
Mix in egg yolk and cook it for another 5 minutes.
Take the saucepan off the flame.
Add butter, vanilla essence and grated coconut.
Transfer the mixture to serving bowls and refrigerate until it is set.
Garnish with coconut flakes and serve chilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Robin Williams' final film to open Ischia Global Festival
- Few people understand Sufi music: Piyarelal of Wadali Brothers
- Salman and I have become friends; BO clash not for us: Shah Rukh Khan
- My journey has been convoluted till now: Konkona
- 'Ishq-E-Ibaadat' about two parallel love stories: director Noor Mani