Recipe: Coconut ladoo
1tin (400g) condensed milk
3 ½ cup-4 cups Desiccated coconut powder
How to make
Keep aside 50 gm coconut powder.
Add remaining coconut powder to condensed milk and cook on a slow fire till the mixture leaves the sides of pan (approx 5 minutes).
Cool and roll into small laddoos with buttered (oiled) hands.
Roll in coconut powder and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Book Review: Trigger Mortis - A James Bond Novel — James Bond's latest challenge
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose