Recipe: Coconut Milk Rice
2 Onion (medium sized) (finely chopped)
1 Cup Coconut Milk and Water 3/4th cup (mixed well)
5 Chilies (cut vertically)
1 Cup Rice
5 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
Oil and Butter (to fry)
Cinnamon (small piece)
Bay leaf (small piece)
Salt (to taste)
How to make Coconut Milk and Rice
First soak rice in water for about 10 minutes.
Take a pan and heat butter and oil inside it.
Add the cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, anees, bay leaf to the hot oil and fry the ingredients for about half a minute.
Add cashews to the pan and fry them for about half a minute.
Fry onions, chilies and garlic and fry the contents till the onions turn yellowish.
Add and fry rice for a minute and add coconut milk with little water.
Add salt for taste.
Keep mixing it and bring it to halt when the rice is cooked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!