Want to make healthy cereal bars at home? Try this simple recipe.
• 3 cups sugar
• 2 cups Light Corn Syrup
• 1-1/2 cups Peanut Butter (creamy or crunchy)
• 3 cups Corn Flakes (partially crushed)
• 4 squares Semi-Sweet Chocolates
• Combine sugar and corn syrup in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
• Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
• Pour over cereal in a bowl and mix well.
• Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
• Melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
• Spread over cereal mixture in pan.
• Let stand until chocolate is firm.
• Cut into bars.