Recipe: Corn Pakoras
Try out this mouth watering corn pakora recipe and enjoy the rains.
• 1 cup boiled corn
• 2 Boiled potatoes
• 1/4 cup tbsp Grated cheese
• 4 Green chillies
• 2 tbsp Coriander
• 1/2 cup mashed Paneer
• 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
• 1 cup maida
• Chilli sauce
• 2 cups milk
• 4 tbsp Butter
• Salt to taste
• Melt the butter in a pan and saute 1 tsp flour for about half minute.
• Pour the milk into it and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
• Chop the paneer and potatoes.
• Mix the corn, cheese, potatoes, green chillies, paneer, coriander and the above prepared sauce.
• Add salt and mix well.
• Make the balls. Mix the flour thoroughly in 1-1/2 teacups of water.
• Dip the balls in flour paste.
• Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
• Deep-fry these balls in oil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!