Recipe: Corn Patties with home made chutney
Relish the taste of crispy corn patties with home made chutney.
Corn kernels - 200 gms
Corn flour - 50 gms
Refined flour - 50 gms
Egg - 1
Salt - 2 gms
Crushed peppers - 2 gms
Oil - 100 ml
Mesculin mix - 15 gms
Ingredients for Chutney:
Tomato - 2
Red wine Vinegar - 15 ml
Sugar - 5 gms
Herb - 0.001 gms
Panch Phoran - 0.02 gms
Take the ingredients like corn kernel, flour, egg mix together and add seasoning.
Cut the tomato into small dices.
Heat oil and sauté the tempering (Panch Phoran).
Add tomatoes, sauté a little bit, add vinegar.
Add herbs and sugar let it cook on slow fire till it thickens a bit and the tomatoes are cooked. Leave aside to cool.
On a hot plate heat some oil and place a ring, size as desired.
Place the mixture inside the ring and cook slowly till the corns are cooked.
Garnish a plate with the salad mix (Mesculin Mix) and place the corn patties and add the chutneys on the side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Willow: where street food meets exotic taste in a cafe setting
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- 'Jai Gangaajal' is my way of protesting, says Prakash Jha