Recipe: Cottage Cheese Soup
4 cups Clear Vegetable Stock
1 cup Low Fat Paneer (cottage cheese) cut into small cubes
1 tsp Soy Sauce
½ tsp Sugar
¼ cup Baby Corn (sliced)
½ tsp White Pepper Powder
2 Spring Onions, chopped
¼ cup Bean Sprouts
Salt (to taste)
1 tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped (for garnishing)
How to make Clear Cottage Cheese Soup:
First, put a pan on medium gas flame and boil the stock, along with the baby corn, for about 5 minutes.
Then after, add soy sauce, sugar, pepper powder, spring onions and salt to the pan and let it simmer for 2- 3 minutes.
Add paneer (cottage cheese) and bean sprouts to it, before serving and heat it for 2 minutes.
Pour the soup into a nice bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri