Recipe: Crab Stuffing
Savour the delicious crab stuffing this weekend.
8 ozs. Ritz crackers, crushed
1/4 lb. sweet butter, melted
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/8 cup cream sherry
1 tablspoon ground black pepper
1/2 tablespoon hot sauce
1/2 cup fresh cleaned crabmeat
In a bowl, use a small wire whisk to mix all ingredients except crackers and crab. Lightly toss in crackers and crab.
This may be used to stuff shrimp or other seafood such as flounder or grouper. It’s great for stuffed mushrooms, too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar