Recipe: Cream Puffs
Treat yourself with delicious cream puffs.
1 cup of water
1/2 cup of butter or margarine
1 cup of flour
Whatever filling you desire
Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Heat the water and the butter or margarine to a rolling boil.
Stir in the flour. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat.
Beat in the eggs one at a time. Drop the dough by large tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet about three inches apart.
Bake for 35 -40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
After the puffs have cooled cut off the tops and pull out any filaments of soft dough.
Fill the puffs with whipped cream of anything in your imagination.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'