Recipe: Crispy Bhindi
• 250 g Ladyfingers (chopped)
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 1 stalk of Curry Leaves
• 3 tbsp grated Coconut
• ½ tbsp Coriander (chopped)
• ½ tsp grated Ginger
• 1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
• 5 whole Red Chilies
• 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
• 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
• 1 tsp Urad Dal
• ¾ cup Curd (beaten)
• ¼ Red Chili (crushed)
• ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
• Salt (to taste)
• 2 tbsp Oil
How to make
Grind coconut and cashews together.
Heat oil in a pan and deep fry ladyfingers until crusty. Drain and keep aside.
Fry mustard seeds and dal in the same oil.
When they start crackling, stir in whole red chilies, curry leaves, and ginger.
Mix in onions and cook until transparent.
Add turmeric, crushed chili, cashew paste, and salt. Stir and cook until the spices discharge oil.
Mix curd with flour and 1 cup water into a fine paste.
Add to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for around 5 minutes.
Put in ladyfingers and cook for another 2 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga turns editor for magazine
- Shah Rukh Khan strikes a pose with ‘bestest’ friend Divya – See pic
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh