Recipe: Crispy Rajma Pakodas
Try out these tempting pakoras with sweet, tangy chutney.
250 gms rajma
1 large tomato, chopped
1 large onion, chopped
1-2 green chillies, chopped
2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
Juice of half a lemon;
½ Chilli powder,
1 tsp cumin powder
Salt to taste;
3-4 tbsp cornflour
Oil for deep frying
Soak rajma in water overnight. Grind it to a coarse paste.
Heat 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan. Add chillies, onion and fry till the onions become translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste and cook for 5 minutes. Now add tomatoes, chilli powder, cumin powder, lemon juice and salt. Add the paste and cook till oil separates.
Now add corn flour to the mixture and make round balls. Deep fry in hot oil and serve with sweet tamarind chutney.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Forget love marriage; Salman Khan open to an arranged matrimony!
- Farah Khan might host 'Bigg Boss 9', says Salman Khan
- When Chris Martin stunned Delhi crowd
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl