Spinach Leaves- 10-15 nos
Besan- 50 gms
Red chilli powder- 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Cumin powder-1/2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Sweetened curd- 4 tbsp
Saunth chutney- 2 tbsp
Mint chutney- 2 tbsp
Sev- 4 tbsp
Water- for batter
Oil- for frying
1. Make a batter using the besan and water and all the spices. The batter should be like a pakora batter.
2. Dip the spinach leaves one by one into the batter and fry in hot oil till golden brown on both sides.
3. Drain on kitchen paper to remove any extra oil.
4. Layer on the serving dish.
5. Drizzle the fried spinach leaves with sweet yoghurt.
6. Then drizzle the mint chutney and followed by the saunth chutney
7. Then sprinkle all the barik sev over the chaat.
8. Enjoy with a hot cuppa on the side.
(The following recipe has been shared by 'Camino Pub & Kitchen')