Enjoy your breakfast with mushy crumpets.
1 cup of flour
1 package of yeast
1 tablespoon of butter
1/4 teaspoon of salt
2/3 cup of milk
1/4 cup of butter
Heat the milk, 1 tablespoon of the butter, and salt until warm. Combine 1/2 cup of the flour and the yeast together. Stir into the m ilk mixture. Add the egg and beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise for about 1 hour.
Melt 2 tablespoons of butter on a griddle or in a large frying pan on medium heat. Lightly brush Crumpet rings (or tuna fish cans with the top and bottom removed) with butter. Place the rings on the griddle or in the frying pan and pour 2 tablespoons of batter into each ring.
Cook for 4 minutes, remove the ring, flip the Crumpet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on the other side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zooey Deschanel marries secretly, gives birth to baby girl
- Never been, never will be talent like Kishore Kumar: Lata Mangeshkar
- Ronda Rousey to star in film based on her autobiography
- Nicki Minaj cuddles with Meek Mill amid split rumours
- Tiger Shroff loses weight while shooting ‘most difficult’ song!