Recipe: Dahiwali Bhindi
250 g Ladyfingers (chopped)
1 Onion (chopped)
1 stalk of Curry Leaves
3 tbsp grated Coconut
½ tbsp Coriander (chopped)
½ tsp grated Ginger
1 tbsp broken Cashew Nuts
5 whole Red Chilies
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 tsp Urad Dal
¾ cup Curd (beaten)
¼ Red Chili (crushed)
¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt (to taste)
2 tbsp Oil
How to make Crispy Bhindi
Grind coconut and cashews together.
Heat oil in a pan and deep fry ladyfingers until they turn crispy. Drain the oil and keep the fried veggies aside.
Fry mustard seeds and dal in the same oil.
When they start crackling, stir in whole red chilies, curry leaves, and ginger.
Mix in onions and cook until transparent.
Add turmeric, crushed chili, cashew paste, and salt. Stir and cook until the spices discharge the oil.
Mix curd with flour and 1 cup water into a fine paste.
Add the above contents to the pan and cook, stirring frequently for around 5 minutes.
Put in ladyfingers and cook for another 2 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Entourage' soundtrack out in June
- Rob Kardashian checks into rehab
- Check out: How cute AbRam looks in Shah Rukh's shoes
- My character adds suspense to 'ABCD 2': Raghav Juyal
- Remo is a better director than choreographer: Prabhudheva
- Getting perfect pitch possible for some adult musicians
- Michael Jackson's former home for sale
- Lindsay Lohan's probation finally ends
- TV news may lead to racial bias
- Kylie Jenner planning to leave reality TV
- How to look good without eye makeup
- Winter Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella Pizettes
- Recipe: Dahi mutton
- Recipe: Tlayudas with Pulled Lamb
- Recipe: Jumbo Shrimps al Cognac
- Recipe: Vegetarian Pulao
- Ramnavami special recipe: Methi rice
- Recipe: Aloo Kasuri Methi
- Christmas Special recipe - Chicken and leek pie
- Christmas special recipe: Chicken Scallopini
- Recipe: Paneer Butter Masala
- Recipe: Lemon Rice
- Heat ave continues in India, death toll climbs to over 1,400
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan slapped with Rs 1 crore notice
- Kenyan lawyer offers to marry Barack Obama's daughter Malia
- 4 Indians in Forbes' 100 most powerful women list
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads
- Maggi likely to face ban in India!
- Salman Khan accident files burnt in Mantralaya fire
- AIB: The 'Third Gender's right to dignity'
- Gujjar stir: HC asks Rajasthan govt to clear rail track, roads- Part II
- TERI panel finds RK Pachauri guilty in sexual harassment case
- Rajasthan: High Court raps Chief Secy, DGP for failing to end Gujjar agitation
- Erstwhile Mysuru kingdom gets new king
- Priyanka, Ranveer talk about their film 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi
- Meet 92-year-old Phyllis Sues who dances toTango
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Pakistan break Team India's long-standing ODI record at home soil
- Gujjar agitation: Centre sending additional forces to vacate rail tracks, say sources
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Former Bihar CM Jitan Ram Manjhi meets PM Modi, triggers tie-up speculation
- Gujarat Board Results 2015: Gujarat Board HSC class 12th science results to be declared today at 9 AM on gseb.org
- CBSE (cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in) Class 10th (X Board) Result 2015 declared
- Watch: Dance guru Prabhudheva's mind-blowing act in 'Happy Hour' from 'ABCD2'!
- CBSE Board Results 2015: Class 10 Results to be declared on May 28 on cbse.nic.in