Recipe: Delectable American Chopsuey
Pamper your taste buds by trying out our delectable American Chopsuey recipe this weekend.
1 lb mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, mushrooms, carrots etc.)
1 lb crispy fried noodles (ready to eat)
1/2 small onion (chopped)
4 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon corn starch (mixed with 1/2 cup water)
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
Heat oil in a wok or karahi on medium heat.
Carefully, add stir fry vegetables, onions, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
Lower the heat, add soy sauce, ketchup, sugar and water. Bring to boil.
Add corn starch water by continuously stirring. Heat it until sauce starts to thicken.
Pour hot vegetables over the noodles just before serving it hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'My Best Friend's Wedding' gets Chinese remake
- Being Human 'Veer Campaign' to help in skill training 5 lakh people with disabilities
- Paul McCartney pens new songs for film adaptation of his book
- 'Toy Story 4' to be a brand new chapter: John Lasseter
- Looking good allows better performance: Sunidhi on weight loss
- Rebel Wilson sparks Mickey Gooch Jr dating rumors
- A miniseries from "The Wire" creator set to start in August
- Eva Longoria wants fitness empire
- Andrea Riseborough to be female villain in 'The Crow' reboot?
- Reese Witherspoon in talks for 'Tink'
- Johnny Depp snubs claim of fleeing 'Pirates 5' sets to save marriage
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Amethi: Rahul Gandhi faces protests from angry villagers
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'