Recipe: Delectable American Chopsuey
Pamper your taste buds by trying out our delectable American Chopsuey recipe this weekend.
1 lb mixed vegetables (such as broccoli, mushrooms, carrots etc.)
1 lb crispy fried noodles (ready to eat)
1/2 small onion (chopped)
4 tablespoon soy sauce
3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon corn starch (mixed with 1/2 cup water)
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoon oil
salt to taste
Heat oil in a wok or karahi on medium heat.
Carefully, add stir fry vegetables, onions, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the vegetables are tender.
Lower the heat, add soy sauce, ketchup, sugar and water. Bring to boil.
Add corn starch water by continuously stirring. Heat it until sauce starts to thicken.
Pour hot vegetables over the noodles just before serving it hot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri