Recipe: Double Chocolate Brownies
Here`s how you can enjoy the taste of rich chocolate brownies.
One-third cup unsalted butter
¾ cup sugar
¼ cup water
one 12 ounce package dark or bittersweet chocolate chips, divided in half
1 teaspoon vanilla
¾ cups all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
1.Let the eggs and butter sit out for 30 minutes to bring to room temperature.
2.Preheat oven to 325°F.
3.In a small bowl sift in the flour with the baking soda and salt then set aside.
4.In a small saucepan combine butter, sugar, and water. Bring just to a boil then remove from heat.
5.Add ½ of the chocolate chips (6 oz) and vanilla. Stir until smooth and shiny.
6.Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large bowl.
7.Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
8.Gradually blend in flour mixture.
9.Stir in remaining chocolate chips and nuts if desired.
10.Spread in a greased 9" square pan.
11.Bake @325F for 30-35 minutes.
12.Cool completely before cutting into 2-1/4" squares.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!