Recipe: Double Chocolate Eggs
Relish these beautiful Easter eggs that have a choco-walnut filling.
Butter 1/4 cup
Chocolate 1 packet
Milk 1/2 cup
Sugar 1 lb
Vanilla extracts 1 tsp
Walnuts 1 cup
Bitter chocolate 5 ounces
Shortening 1 tbsp
Marshmallows 34 pieces
Heat butter in a medium saucepan. Pour in the pudding mix and stir until it is smooth.
Pour in the milk and cook over medium heat. Stir until mixture is thick.
Remove the pan from the heat and add sugar and vanilla. Add in the walnuts.
Put the mixture into egg shaped mould in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
While candy is setting, melt the bitter chocolate and shortening in the microwave.
Dip the eggs in the liquid chocolate. Place them on the baking sheet.
To make it decorative, use marshmallows and cut them in the shape of flowers and place on the wet chocolate eggs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?