Recipe: Dry Fruit Chikki
This Ganesh Chaturthi, indulge your sweet tooth!
1 cup Cashew
1 cup Almonds
1 cup Pista
1/4 cup Jaggery (grated)
2 tsp Ghee
Saffron soaked in milk
Melt ghee in a kadhai.
Place grated jaggery in ghee and mix well to form fine paste.
Add cashew nuts, almonds, almonds, saffron, pista and mix well.
Make a layer of ghee in a tray and transfer the dry fruit mixture.
Spread the mixture evenly and cool.
Divide it into pieces.
Dry Fruit Chikki is ready to be served!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing