Recipe: Dundee Cake
Enjoy the delectable cake this festive season.
Brown sugar 500gm
Almond powder 150gm
Powder baking 5gm
Orange peel 150gm
Cinnamon powder 3gm
Caramel colour 30ml
Blanched almond for garnish
Procedure and Service:
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy and add caramel colour.
2. Add egg one by one.
3. Soak orange peel and raisin in rum.
4. Mix flour, almond powder, baking powder and salt together.
5. Fold with butter mix.
6. Put cake in the mould and arrange blanched almond on top.
7. Bake at 170 degrees C for 45 to 50 minutes.
8. Glaze sugar syrup.