Recipe: Easter Special Caviar Eggs
Try this easter recipe of caviar eggs for filling lunch today.
6 hard-cooked eggs
6 tbsp caviar (red or black)
1 tbsp chopped chives or green onions
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp mayonnaise or sour cream
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Shell the eggs, cut them in halves, and remove the yolks. Mash these well and combine with the remaining ingredients. When it is thoroughly whipped together, heap it into the whites with a spoon, or pipe it in, using the rosette end of a pastry tube.
For a first course, serve 2 halves per person. Arrange them on greens and pass a Russian dressing. Or double the recipe and serve it as a salad course with watercress, Russian dressing, and crisp French bread.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ