Recipe: Egg Bhurji
Enjoy the easy to make and quick to eat egg bhurji.
• 5 Eggs
• 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
• 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
• 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
• 1/4 cup Frozen Green Peas
• 1 Onion (chopped)
• 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
• 1 Tomato (chopped)
• Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
• 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
• Salt to taste
• Beat eggs in a bowl; add salt and red chilli powder.
• Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
• Add the green chillies, ginger paste and onions.
• Heat it until onions turn golden brown.
• Then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
• Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
• Add beaten egg and mix well.
• Let the beaten eggs to set a little and then, turn it on the other side, breaking it into small pieces until cooked well.
• Splash garam masala powder.
• Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.