Have nothing but eggs at home? You can still make a delicious soup. Try this simple recipe.
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Egg yolk
• 4 Cups chicken broth, divided
• 1/8 tsp Ground ginger
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1-1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
• Reserve 3/4 cup of the chicken broth and pour the rest into a big saucepan.
• Combine salt, ginger with it and bring it to a rolling boil.
• Take a small bowl and stir together the remaining broth and cornstarch till soft, keep aside.
• Take another bowl, whisk eggs and egg yolk together using a fork.
• Drizzle little egg at a time into the boiling broth mixture, carefully so the egg should cook immediately.
• Once the eggs have been dropped, add the cornstarch mixture slowly to it, keep stirring till the soup is the desired consistency.