Try out this delightful, mouth-watering halwa made of eggs.
• 3-4 Eggs
• 11/2 cup Refined Flour
• 4 tbsp Pure Ghee
• ½ cup Sugar
• 1 tbsp Dry Fruits (chopped)
• 1 tbsp green Cardamom (ground)
• ½ cup fresh Milk
• Mix the eggs, refined flour, sugar and milk. Beat until sugar dissolves.
• Take a thick bottom pan and heat the ghee.
• Now pour the egg mixture and stir till cooked.
• The mixture should be cooked till it leaves the pan sides.
• Take away the pan from fire and mix dry fruits and cardamom powder.
• Serve hot or cold.