Recipe: Eggless Chocolate cake
• 4½ cups All-purpose Flour
• 3 cups White Sugar
• 1 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
• 1 cup Vegetable Oil
• 3 cups Water
• 3 tsp Baking Soda
• ½ tsp Salt
• 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
How to make
Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with vegetable oil and flour.
Take a large bowl and combine together all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and white sugar.
Add vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
Bake the batter for 1 hour.
Remove, cool down on a wire rack and serve.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day